ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

915 and Carlack 68 kit in action

Clio 182 FF/Cup Packs
Hi guys,

My first detail EVER!!

Wash 2 bucket method
Clayed with Sonus Green and Megs LT as lube
Polished with AG SRP
Then sealed with Carlack 68 sealant
Then 2 coats of Collonite 915 24 hours apart.

A big effort but worth it for the results. (Didn't have time to do the wheels)

PICS

Clio 182 FF/Cup Packs
You know i'm really not a fan of tyre dressing, i think it looks tacky. Like a dodgey second hand car dealer!! IMO.

Got some beading pics today, will get them up tomorrow.

Skoda Fabia vRS
use something natural look, it at least makes the tyres look clean

they really spoil the look of the car which looks amazing !

i no longer like greasy tyres, i use auto glym tyre dressing which is a lot more natural in the look it gives

Mito Sportiva 135
Its all about glossy tyres! On a black car especially looks great when the paint is in good nick.

And dirty wheels and tyres really lets down an otherwise clean car. Same for windows. I like my windows being as shiny as the metal.

Skoda Fabia vRS
windows is one are which i could do with giving more attention, i never seem to give them a proper clean and the difference it can make is massive, mainly from a driving point of view, makes it easier to see things lol, safer

Mito Sportiva 135
Yes mate, a clean car is statiscally less likely to be involved in a crash. Clean windows are a must though, a good bit of wax in the winter goes down a treat too.

106 GTi
Looks good - Nice work, I treat the glass the same as the paint - polish and Wax!

Look into something like Swissvax Penu of Chemical Guys Natural Dressing for non glossy tyres.

Clio 182 FF/Cup Packs
Ok i give in next time i'll try some of your suggested matt finish tyre non-shine :D

also here's a beading pic a bit rubbish as i took it on my phone last night but you get the idea :)

The windows were treated to AG Glass polish/cleaner. I thought the glass had come up nicely, although shiney windows always make me wanna tint them, just a little to make the shine better!!

Attachments

• DSC00157.JPG
    DSC00157.JPG
    215.3 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC00156.JPG
    DSC00156.JPG
    244.5 KB · Views: 67