ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

8th-9th pembrey car show ?

clio 172 phase 2
Theres a pembrey car show on the 8th and 9th of september .

Been speaking to the organiser

There will be
Track time
Drift demos (bdc drivers)
Theres a rally demo
Drift passenger rides
Some trade stands
Various car clubs from around south west wales .

Thats just what ive been told atm hes guna keep me posted !

Anyone fancy it ?

clio 172 phase 2
G tec tuning and kinzuru are the main organisers .

Theres more to be added . Im thinking about taking my car on the track :/ but dno if i got the guts haha .

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
take it this is next month?

i'll pop down for a nose, and yes dan, take it on the track!

clio 172 phase 2
September the event is . Dno mate the car will need some work before track ready if went there with my brakes now id probally be goin off in a strecher haha

always annoying - theres nothing all summer then loads all at once

Im doing traxx Sunday 2nd Sept
Castle Combe Saturday 8th Sept
Pembrey Sunday 9th Sept

Thats If I can afford it!

Might go to the combe then go down to Pembrey and camp overnight - we should organise a joint Cliosport & Megane Sport stand there, already got 12 Meganes coming to the combe so ill see if anyone else fancies tagging along to Pembrey and making a weekend of it

172 sport
Ommost likely going down on the Sunday as my cousins wedding on the sat if anyone fancy a convoying down pm
me I'll be going down through glyn Neath then onto m4

clio 172 phase 2
Im campin the saturday watch some late night drifting few beers and bbq grub and some proper car banter !

Yeah definately doing traxx and the combe as well as the rally day this weekend and now the pembrey show - I need to get my oil leak fixed!

I've organised a megane sport stand again at the forge action day so get 12 free tickets plus have been invited to the rally day and traxx so dont have to pay entry at least for those - just need to find a free way into the pembrey one now!

LY 182 T
I'm going to the ring now on Friday then trax the following weekend so if there's any funds left over I'll go :)

clio 172 phase 2
Spoken to the organiser for the show . Its

10 pound camping over saturday and main show sunday

Or 5 pound for just the sunday .

Hes told me we can have a stand but i need deffinate numbers !

If your up for it put your name down here.

Hes told me this year will be the best so far !

Let me know guys

I'm definately coming - will just be the Sunday for me as bringing my little one to his first car show lol

Ill stick a thread on megane sport about it too - see of we can get a few more

So here goes - please remove yourself from the list if not going to make it

1. Rollerdan
2. Caymanr26
3. 182Chick
4. Kriscwales
5. Howell
6. Jaff

172 sport
How many numbers do we need for our own stab guys is this a Renault clio sport stab or Renault sport range stand? Do we need anything as in off work till 1st sept so can help with anything let me know.

well as long as no-one minds personally think it would be good having a Renault Sport stand - more the merrier! Dont think there are specific number requirements - its not a huge show so will take all they can get!

Getting some interest on Meganesport.net now too

1. Rollerdan
2. Caymanr26 (megane sport)
3. 182Chick
4. Kriscwales
5. Howell
6. Jaff
7. Ioan Jones (megane sport)

clio 172 phase 2
Yea renault sport stand would be good ! Plus id like a meg next so wouldnt mind having a good nose ;)

clio 172 phase 2
Ive got two of my mates coming too with 172,182

Mark arran
Tom northcott

And my mate in his twingo gordini rs

Plus loads of others with various cars

172 sport
Im in mate we will have to get definite numbers for the stand and all convoy in together that would be good as I said anything you need let me know mate.

clio 172 phase 2
Been told gates close at 10 for people wanting to be on a stand so if your later than 10 youl have to park in the carpark and walk into the event . Me and a few of my mates are goin early sunday morning . If anyone wanna meet before goin in . Meet me at Gravells kydwelly at 9.15 sunday morn

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Who was in the 3 Clio's 172/182's, Could see the cliosport.net stickers

I parked by you quickly for a picture before leaving

6BA933FF-516D-42ED-A69D-62DE87BA2F36-695-000000434296B1E7.jpg

clio 172 phase 2
The black and white one is mine dude .
The 182 is my friend mark
And the 172 is my mate noddy

Love your car mate white looks so fresh went to see a alien green one on the way home from the show i want it so bad