ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

888's or A-048's?

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
A-048's are generally better and have a stronger tyre wall, problem is they are much more expensive.

I would just go for R888's.

Cheapest place for R888's is Camskills :)

carl

ITB'd 182...
A-048's are generally better and have a stronger tyre wall, problem is they are much more expensive.

I would just go for R888's.

Cheapest place for R888's is Camskills :)

carl

Thank's, Carl!

Just what i needed to hear!

How much per tyre from camskill as they say to email them for price's?

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Thank's, Carl!

Just what i needed to hear!

How much per tyre from camskill as they say to email them for price's?

think mine were about 65 quid each, dont quote me on that though as they change all the time.

Just email them, they generally email back very quickly :)

carl

Si

RS Clio 172
I'll get some depth measurments for yousssssssss. the 2 on the rear still have life iirc.

a048's every time if i had the choice, much better tyre.
I'll second that My Brother R26R did the R888's on the front in half a day at silverstone we fitted A048's before spa and the A048's did Spa, 8 laps of the ring, full day at Oulton Park, Full day at Anglesey and a day at mallory and around 3000 miles :eek:

172 Cup
I ran a048's on my saxo track car and loved them but they were expensive.
I run 888's now on the Clio and cant fault them for the price they are.They were £65 each from Camskill last time i checked and if i ordered 4 i got free postage.

Chris