ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

-80mm rear springs

Sunflower 172 :)
hey was just wondering if any1 knew where i could get a set of -80mm springs for the rear of my mk2 ph2 clio. i already have shorter shocks and just need some really low springs. cheers

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Might be able to get some Custom Springs made up... I think Foxy had some made up to get as Looowwww as he is!

yeah i seen that thread and asked foxy but he had his made up by a gent he knows but unfortunatley retired now. just wondered if any1else knew where i could get some.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Going down -80mm will probably also throw up all sorts of problems aswell, Probably need your Exhaust lifting, Wheels will more than likely Scrub, I think Foxy said he goes through quite a few sets of Tires because of his Ride Height,
Just a few things to take into consideration,

My car is about -60mm and that is enough for me :D

60mm maybe enough does any1 have any pics of there clio -60mm on the rear? yeah could be more problems than its worth like lol.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Not the Best Pic of the Ride Height but that's mine at about -60mm-ish

Hi-Res2.jpg