ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

80mm coilovers

Hello!

Has anyone else got the 80mm coilovers from Ktec. Ive got mine but I am thinking bout slamming it all the way down to the maximum 80mm but I was just wondering if anyone else has done this and wat problems they have had after doing so, if there are any that is. At the minute its prob set at 50mm on the front and about 70mm on the back.

Cheers

Bad idea setting it really low at the back. Doesnt it look weird because the rear arch comes down further than the front anyway?

If you have standard wheels you wont have any problems. The kit is TUV approved remember, it MUST work at -80mm.

-Rob

Polo + Micra

ive got fk coilovers on my clio, ive got them set to about 50mm lower front and back.

im sure you can go the full 80MM but you might need to remove the front arch liners.