ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

80GB Ipod Video

6/468 17poo
these gadgets are brilliant had one back in october last yr for my bday use it every day!cant fault it really, except the battery life seems to be getting shorter!

that seems pretty reasonable id go for it, def get the black and maybe get some new headphones as the ones with it are gash!!!

Ryan

Leon Cupra R 225
these gadgets are brilliant had one back in october last yr for my bday use it every day!cant fault it really, except the battery life seems to be getting shorter!

that seems pretty reasonable id go for it, def get the black and maybe get some new headphones as the ones with it are gash!!!

Ryan

cheers for letting me know it's a decent toy mate, going to get it wired to the LCR aswell me thinks! :cool:

so you don't think I could get it cheaper?

what are decent headphones to get? not cheap but not too pricey ;) wouldn't mind some bose one's etc!

A4 Avant
I got an 80gig ipod a few months ago. At the time the apple store was the cheapest.

It's great! Just need to buy more music to fill it!!

Leon Cupra R 225
I got an 80gig ipod a few months ago. At the time the apple store was the cheapest.

It's great! Just need to buy more music to fill it!!

Yeah I get discount in the one on Regent Street but it's still more expensive than play lol.

I've got nearly 230GB of music on my pc so I'm just getting the biggest I can tbh mate

A4 Avant
230gb! Bloody hell! I only have about 10gb of music.

The battery life on mine is really good. I've had about 15 hours of usage in the past.

Leon Cupra R 225
230gb! Bloody hell! I only have about 10gb of music.

The battery life on mine is really good. I've had about 15 hours of usage in the past.

Lol! Enjoy my toons :)

Cool, sounds good enough for me, just want it for work but will be able to charge it during the day if it gets worse anyway :)

good to know someone else is also happy with it!

Lotus Elise 111R
Perfect answer for you, www.dixons.co.uk will price match with no delivery. I have just done got a black 30gb ipod, and it was here in 3 days at the cheapest place I could find, Amazon at £148.99

Hope that helps, quick depivery and from UK.

Leon Cupra R 225
found them sennheisers on play but can't decide which colour

black, white or silver to go with my black ipod......... decisions decisions!

6/468 17poo
BLACK!!!!!!

if you have white, your telling the world uv got an ipod lol!

id get them off amazon as the 2 sets ive had from play have gone wrong but the ones from amazon came in better packaging and seem a better product, just a word of advice its probly a load of toilet tho!

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
I bought those earphones off amazon, they broke in 3 weeks and never stayed in my ears properly and tbh te sound wasnt that great. Went and bought a pair of sonys instead which are much better

6/468 17poo
I bought those earphones off amazon, they broke in 3 weeks and never stayed in my ears properly and tbh te sound wasnt that great. Went and bought a pair of sonys instead which are much better

They take ages to get the hang of putting them in ur ears and to make a good seal!there top headphones for the money!