ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

750MC clio 182 lap times around Oulton

Does anyone know how quickly the 182 race cars go around Oulton Park ?
What's your fastest lap time and what spec was your car, i'm trying to gauge some comparisons
Thanks

Clio 172 & BMW 335D
@Russ Rallye and @Tony Hunter were doing 1.57 /1.58 at Oulton when I was there watching in the Tricolore Trophy the other week.
Very high spec have a search in the project thread for their builds.
Running around 220bhp.
Does anyone know how quickly the 182 race cars go around Oulton Park ?
What's your fastest lap time and what spec was your car, i'm trying to gauge some comparisons
Thanks

I did a 2.05 yesterday and felt that I couldn't get the car to go any quicker despite all of my best efforts, but it was passing 95% of everything that was on the track so wanted to compare it to a pro car and driver. Not bad for a phase 1 with cheap mods

Clio 172 & BMW 335D
I did a 2.05 yesterday and felt that I couldn't get the car to go any quicker despite all of my best efforts, but it was passing 95% of everything that was on the track so wanted to compare it to a pro car and driver. Not bad for a phase 1 with cheap mods
What's your spec?
I do similar time with my best being a little over 2.04 chasing an RS4 and was pushing it. However normally stand at around 2.06/2.07
My Clio is stopped out running 888 tyres, coilovers, rear ARB, updated discs/pads, front and rear Strut brace, half cage, NO engine mods apart from upgraded panel filter, solid engine mounts.
Corner weighted with camber adjustment on front.
The car weighs around 980/990 with me in it and a small amount of fuel.

Clio 172 & BMW 335D
I was up there that weekend , good day out , That White Saxo was flying
Yeah was really good day. The White Clio was a really nice spec too and a great bloke recently purchased some tyres of him following him braking the car.
Did you have a look around the white Saxo it was a serious piece of kit!

182cup & 172 racecar
If I wasn't too worried about going off, and losing some places, I could probably knock another second, second and a half off that.

But 1.58 was comfortable. Russ was flying that day!

Clio Cup
Yeah was really good day. The White Clio was a really nice spec too and a great bloke recently purchased some tyres of him following him braking the car.
Did you have a look around the white Saxo it was a serious piece of kit!

I did indeed , he was there the following weekend too with a different club. Seasons nearly done now