ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

720bhp 4x4 Fiesta Evo - photoshoot at Oulton Park

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
8261715985_3585ff356c_b.jpg

720bhp 4x4 Evo Powered Ford Fiesta by AdrianFRST, on Flickr

fiesta-evo-intro-1000x500-50ccb17c76461nowm.jpg

Shot this crazy machine a couple of weeks back for my site, full feature and more photos here:

http://www.fiestaturbo.com/feature-cars/720bhp-fiesta-evo/

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
As amazing as that is, i'm struggling to believe it only weighs 900kgs???

4wd, 2.3 engine, box, wheels suspension and cage must weigh nearly that alone!

Cup In bits
Sone machine. The old owner raced it in the Scottish sports & saloons, I think this is the plan for this owner too.

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
As amazing as that is, i'm struggling to believe it only weighs 900kgs???

4wd, 2.3 engine, box, wheels suspension and cage must weigh nearly that alone!

According to the people that built it (Tadstar) "Fully built the Fievo is just over 900kg" - Fast Ford Mag, June 2009. Scan here - http://djm-motorsport.co.uk/Fiesta_Evo.html

The bodyshell weighs next to nothing - the panels are fibreglass or carbon, plastic windows and all the strengthening has been removed as the roll cage now serves that purpose.

Surely that intercooler is too big? Must cause some horrible lag.

Not that I could tell (as a passenger). This isn't some home-built project. The people who built it know what they are doing! :D

Cup In bits
Not a fan of the new graphics tbh. This isn't just a fiesta with a cage and evo engine, there isn't an untouched panel on it. It never lasted a race at full chat, always slowing for cooling etc the times I seen it.

Andrew Gallacher's focus eats it for breakfast, not sure of the bhp/ton difference.

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
There was the owner's GoPro in the car all day, but it did 1/4 lap before the batteries died. Plenty of vids from other times though like this one from Knockhill.

Skip to 2 mins 30 secs for the good stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Lionel Richie
he's braking then comes OFF the brakes, blips the throttle, then goes back on the brakes

its like heal and toe gone wrong LOL

Cup In bits
Dog box, pedals are out of line for heal/toe.

I think he's trying to be kind to box, strange though.

Last edited:
  Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Looks pretty crackers! Lot of money in that... You'd think he'd have had an auto blipper fitted.

172 cup, Impreza P1
Amazing to see it in the flesh for 2 reasons.

1) it is insanely fast :cool:
2) it is usually broken :(

One of the best builds out there for sure when it's working though.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Seen it many times in the flesh, imsy at my work is the current owner. It does appear to decimate all with ease. But not seen it against anything really quick though it easily dispatches gtrs and porsches would love to see it against the time attack cars or shaws focus.