ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

7 Months of searching over - Bye Meg F1 , Hello R32

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
Very nice mate, milltek will sound incredible !! Is the R Faster mate ? How does it compare against the F1 ?

Porsche Boxster987S
Very nice mate, milltek will sound incredible !! Is the R Faster mate ? How does it compare against the F1 ?

There is another option with the exhaust im conisdering. It will mean keeping the standard system but replacing the resonator with a 6'' magnaflow one. The original is 14'' inch. Very simple mod but will give this kind of noise ......

http://vimeo.com/15148089

As for the comparison to the old F1 - its close. The R32 ''feels'' quicker and im convinced it is from standing start to say 80. From 80-120 the meg would pull it back but from there onwards the 32 will pull again. They are NOT as slow as some make out. (182 pace etc - lol). So much torque right from the bottom of the revs , whereas the meg had not a lot of low down pull.

Audi TT 3.2
Very nice upgrade! the best colour for these next to the grey they do them in!

The R32 in the video you posted sound bloody amazing!

what does the winter pack consist of btw?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
been looking at mk4 r32's on pistonheads. would love one, much more grown up car than the clio, and the noise with a milltek, wow. so expensive still though.

They makes an epic noise but I must say the looks of the mk5 r32 never appealed to me as much as the mk4 r32. Don't get me wrong it is by no means an ugly car but I just dislike something about the front end.... potentially the silver cutout in the middle?!

Audi A3
Got loads of time for these cars. Round our way though they're mostly owned buy gangster wannabes. Agree with someone above about the grey colour too!

Great car though mate, in every area

Porsche Boxster987S
They makes an epic noise but I must say the looks of the mk5 r32 never appealed to me as much as the mk4 r32. Don't get me wrong it is by no means an ugly car but I just dislike something about the front end.... potentially the silver cutout in the middle?!

I had never loved or hated the front of it if I'm honest. Agree te mkiv looks "harder" from the front but I think the 5 looks better from everywhere else , particularly the rear. The grill has definitely grown on me . Considered doing it black with black wheels but I've seen one done not far from me and it just does nothing for me at all