ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

69 this morning :-)

TeZ

Non RS : (
Yeah thats great, dont se the big amazment with disels i can get 45MPG nearly all the imt ein my 1.4 16v and its goes better

Meg on pistonheads £6995
Yeah thats great, dont se the big amazment with disels i can get 45MPG nearly all the imt ein my 1.4 16v and its goes better

^ ^ difference is I can rag the nuts of mine and will still do 53!

20K @ 45mpg = £2000

20K @ 60mpg = £1500

that's 500 notes more to spend on beer, sex and drugs :)

Leon Cupra R 225

20K @ 45mpg = £2000

20K @ 60mpg = £1500

If I rag the nuts off mine, I get 15mpg on average.. but hey ho, it's quite nippy :approve:

TeZ

Non RS : (
Yeah thats great, dont se the big amazment with disels i can get 45MPG nearly all the imt in my 1.4 16v and its goes better

20K @ 45mpg = £2000

20K @ 60mpg = £1500

not worth it imo, 500 notes WOW, and ragging the nits of a lil clio Good IDEA?

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
right when you all sy this mpg, is this average over the journey, or is it the mpg that changes everytime you put you foot down, dip the clutch....
im guessing it is over all journey, as I have this and also have from when i last reset the clock.
I currently average 30mpg which is pish.

Wow. You can rag the tits off your car and get 53mpg, but your car is still slow as f00k. I can rag my car everywhere, get 30mpg and actually have fun!! ;)

I think it's pretty obvious I didn't buy my car for fuel consumption.

Wow. You can rag the tits off your car and get 53mpg, but your car is still slow as f00k. I can rag my car everywhere, get 30mpg and actually have fun!! ;)

I think it's pretty obvious I didn't buy my car for fuel consumption.

bviously you didn't do many miles as well.

You have fun ragging thw Clio arr well I'm happy for you.

Meg on pistonheads £6995
slow as F00k?

have you driven a dCi with a strong custom re-map and K&N filter?

172 = 1100kg and 148lb/ft torque

dCi 110 = 980kg and 180+lb/ft torque

I'd hardly say 122mph or 50-70 in top in 7.5 secs on GPS was slow ?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I get 22 out of the V6 when taking it gentle - saw 29 on the run home. But this isn't a problem, cos I only spend my money on beer of the three, i don't smoke and i don't pay for sex :)

Dan

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Hehe thanks :) That's fair, and it's not like diesels are utter w**k these days like they used to be anyway. Personally I prefer the way petrols drive, but I can certainly see why people like diesels. I think the only option for such people is an LPGed Vee :) 220lbs/ft and cheap(ish) to run :D Of course, fitting the tank somewhere might be an issue...

Dan