ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

60mm south (56k?)

well never really posted pics up of my car because of the slating most people get when they do but i thought id give it a go now its lowered so here goes:

P1010008.jpg

P1010001.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010004.jpg

and a late birthday for my car

P1010006.jpg

i know it had a hole in the door, thankfuly i cought the guy who had my amp in his bag, and i know i have no rear window wiper, my bike rack sorted that one out, bit getting fixed soon.

oh and i was thinking about raising it at the back a little bit as i dont like the back lower than the front.

thanks for looking.

ps thanks to perch_2000_uk for being quick and very helpful with selling me the suspension!

Last edited:
  Phase 1 172, boxster
mines like that lower at the back but it should settle at the front over the next few months, if u look though it does look level but the gaps above the wheels make it look lower at the back,

very nice though mate looks mint

it was lowered about a week ago so it shoud be settled now, but i like how low it is on the back, anyone knoe anywhere that sells 70mm springs lol

oh btw its on the spax 60mm springs and shocks.

thanks for the replys

Phase 1 172, boxster
some can take a couple of months to fully settle mate, leave it for that time then if it hasnt gone down as far as u want it then get 70mm springs, just in case

thanks for the comments, think its not gonna settle much more now. deffo think ime gonna raise the back abit, well untill i find out how ime going to get the front abit lower.
next i think ime gonna get the 16v brakes and paint the callipers black, keep it subtle like and the body work obv

cheers.

yeah, i bmx so ime there most of the time lol

sure i seen yours outside tesco the other day, parked in front of it, diddnt have the green wheels on though, had like bronzy ones on?

Punto/Clio GTT
looking good mate, lowered the same ammount as my old mk 1 ph3.

tbh mk1's are supposed to look lower at the back as the arch is horizontal, whereas the front is just round. if you can imagine the back arch fully rounded then it would look level anyway.

my 60 mil springs took quite a while to settle but they did go lower eventually

E60 diesel powah
yea was gettin some velcro for front plate wheels are gettin resprayed again!

sam heard u go past mine this afternoon LOL