ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6000073748 Offside Front Arch Liner - Front Portion

200.gif

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
** UPDATE **

After days of hunting I have just managed to buy 2 NEW & GENUINE Renault arch liners (6000073748)
I am collecting these tomorrow morning and will take images and post them up.

I can also get another 4 of them if needed from someone that has them and they are new genuine items with OE part number and that are in the UK.
They are NOT cheap copy's or fakes and are direct from Renault
How much are they my good friend? 👍😁

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
How much are they my good friend? 👍😁
I’m having to pay £60 an arch liner are the RRP from Renault was £55.

If anyone wants one I would be happy to sell for £65 posted (£60 + £5 Postage)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
If anyone is generally interested and wants to buy one then drop me a PM but it will only be one per person and it’s first come.
I’m not doing a ROFAG and making people pay almost £120 for one arch liner and I don’t think it’s fair to sell for silly money.
If people honestly want to buy one for there car I will sell but won’t sell just so someone can make a quick profit when they don’t need it

Last edited:

Cliocup182!

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
** UPDATE **

After days of hunting I have just managed to buy 2 NEW & GENUINE Renault arch liners (6000073748)
I am collecting these tomorrow morning and will take images and post them up.

I can also get another 4 of them if needed from someone that has them and they are new genuine items with OE part number and that are in the UK.
They are NOT cheap copy's or fakes and are direct from Renault
I have a few just collected @Cliocup182!
Thanks Marc! I’ve sent you a message on here.

squoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 FF
I'm after the Drivers side front one - part number 6000073748.
I called Renault today and they said the whole of the UK and France are out.

Anyone know where I can get one?

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
You’ve got no chance of a new one. There was some weapon in Poland selling them for £100 a pop but can’t even find those any more.

The only hope is one from a breaker

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
I've got both sides but with portions broken off, the originals from my car. Will probably stick them up for cheap on here once I've cleaned them up. Better than nothing, but missing the bits that go under the front bumper if I remember right.

squoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 FF
I've got both sides but with portions broken off, the originals from my car. Will probably stick them up for cheap on here once I've cleaned them up. Better than nothing, but missing the bits that go under the front bumper if I remember right.
If you do please could you share the photos. I'd be keen to see how they look / how I could fit them.