ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6 People to view a prototype renault sport

Mini Cooper S sport
You people in the know are mean, just tell us what it is!! All we've got so far is "some sort of sports coupe based on the 350z" which sounds intruiging. I want to know whether we should be excited or not.

You people in the know are mean, just tell us what it is!! All we've got so far is "some sort of sports coupe based on the 350z" which sounds intruiging. I want to know whether we should be excited or not.

Would you be excited about a 350Z type Alpine badged RWD sports car?

Lots of Alfas
lolo_67_1139396306_1551519dw4ez.jpg

Mini Cooper S sport
oooo is that it? The front bumper/grille/foglights design looks hideous, but it's an interesting prototype anyway. Any performance estimates?

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
LOL that modus is a blatent photoshop.

It's no photoshop, they did that for testing. There were a couple of them parked up behind the factory. I think it was the 197 they tested under that shell.

There was also another car parked up wearing a Megane shell as cover. ;)

Really? So thats why the rear wheels are about 14inch and the front rims 16 inch and both a different colour?

Photoshop...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Could be anything.

If its the much talked about 350z rival im surprised its a renault sport.

Twingo R.S has probably been signed off by now.

visualize whirled pe