ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6 Figure Roll Over

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Well after popping in to RStuning at Leeds for a map tweak on the remote map they sent me in August 15. I thought I have it tweaked as I’d had a couple of bits changed on the car since the map was done - ktec super sport exhaust and a larger inter cooler. As the car was running on winter tyres I was told it would be probably about 10hp down. Basically the car made more than I was expecting at 232bhp so unless I was willing to strangle its neck for a few extra numbers it was pulling fine and not bad for the mileage on the car. Which was the initial point of this as it finally ticked over into 6 figures at 100,000 miles.
f31a12d179b58747c7a1f3336b1df51d.jpg

Car was rolling in traffic which was why the pic is slightly blurred but still readable pic taken by passenger I might add.
Any way I think this may have hopefully put any gear box lasting worries to bed for those considering buying one. To be fair the gear box isn’t as smooth as the one in my S3 but it does feel more fun and I prefer the paddles on the stalk rather than the wheel. Down to personal preference I know.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
They’ve been out since 2013, mine was ordered in April 2013 and arrived in December 2013 so it’s just over four years old now

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
The more five is expected to be out at the end of next year with hopefully a RS version probably 6 to 12 months after initial launch - let’s see if Renault can get this launch right and don’t make an arse like they did for the MK 4

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
And to anyone interested all the main services up until now have just been filter and oil changes mines now booked in for its 100k service which also includes water pump and aux belt change so services so far have been relatively cheap

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Normally 42 on the motorway
3817ed847103284ae76493f73003dbde.jpg

This was after just topping up and been at 70 for half hour

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I thought these were mapping higher than that? I still really want one, but after having a 'play' with one the Megane is quicker!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I thought these were horrific on mpg sure that wasn't taken after coasting at 56 for a minute !? :smile:
Good result on the mileage thou then again I always believe a car with 100000 motorway miles will always run better than a town car with 20 k .

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Initially clocking 49mpg after leaving Gordano services heading up the hill - I think the cold weather was helping it burn better.
RSTUNING are mapping the the EDCs at 250bhp in their fb post considering mine is on winter tyres and will possibly make another 10 so hopefully sitting at 240 I’m happy for a motorway cruiser.