ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5pm The Whalf Dartford May 27th

Twingo GT
well cant promise il be there! i finish work at 6pm and then also depends if i have the new car or not too... but will definitely give it a try being there

2003 1.2 billabong
if nobody objects i might have to pop down and say hello, only live round the corner and still havent been to any meets yet

2003 1.2 billabong
im sure you will Megzy :) lol yeah i eat normal food :b i've had that username since i was a kid on bikes, had a habit of, well... munching the tarmac

Twingo GT
well i should most definately have the new car but most probably will not be able to get there till like 7 :( NOT COOL! damn work!

MG ZR 1.8
I'll probably still be there. Can't say if my car will be lol. It's being a bit temperamental on the start up ATM.

I'm thinking we should go somewhere with a park... So we can sun bathe ? No? Ahha

Audi A4
To take pics of the cars obviously!! Just realised reading that back it seemed a bit pervy! Argh! :banghead: :S

Nimbus 197
My work commitments have changed and I can't make it!! Have a good meet people and I will see you soon x

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
FFS Meg.

If you're going to organise something, organise it.

If you're going to cancel it, cancel it.

Don't just leave people standing there like a lemon. I realise you weren't attending, but it's effectively "your meet" so a little bit of effort on your end would be appropriate.

Sorry about that mate, it's not normally how things are done, honest.

Nimbus 197
Sorry! But I did put up in the morning I thought others would go! Not my problem! I had to work late.. Short staffed... That's what comes with managing a pub unfortunately. X