ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5dr 172 2.0 16v ( sleeper )

A well built VW

J3ned im looking for one of those interiors what clio did it come out of ? Extreme ? What would one cost me ?

£2k seems a real bargain wish i had it

Suzuki SV1000S

My car is up for sale - Then I want to get a cheap run about, That would be perfect - What is the deal with insurance etc and where is the car based!!

MERCEDES CLS AMG

accrington in lancs - as for insurance ? thats up to you mate. Cant see it being much though. Car is a 1.2 on log book btw - i can arrange a test drive if you want

Suzuki SV1000S

need to sell mine first though matey - No point Humping myself all the way up there if mine isnt sold - Need the money from that first

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

mate, just seen the car, would cry my eyes out if i raced that in my 172 and it
stayed with me!!
That must be a proper giggle to smoke round in that!

Think thats good you should see j3neds rusty brown/orange sleeper with black bumpers steelies and a tuned 1.8t VAG lump and LSD under the bonnet.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

is this j3ned some sort of sleeper king?!
Sounds like a proper bloke in my opinion!!!

Remapped derv Golf

I guess them "shopper" clios are a bit lighter than the RS models. That 5 door is proberbly quicker than a Cup.