ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5door

clio 1.2
This is my 5door 1.2 clio had it just over 2years now done a few things to it to improve the image. its not a sport! but let me no what you think anyway

When I got it

000_0091.jpg

Now

216903_10150569126055055_559980054_18171118_1204218_n.jpg

Had it colour coded, got some alloys, personal plate, tinted window, lowered 60mm and new stereo and speakers few different bulbs and thats about it really

clio 1.2
I got it color coded proffesionally and not sure how much becuase someone crashed into it and they paid for it to be colour coded aswell lol.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
That looks good! Get rid of the rear window stickers, get a sport/dynamique spoiler, front fogs + RS grille will finish it off nicely!

clio 1.2
yea ive been debatiing the stickers and i did think about the dynamique spolier and grill someone has said about fogs before i think ill consider then the connections are already there for them so it would be an easy fit