ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

53 172 Dark blue Kidderminster 2118s

Nice 53 plate dark blue 172 on gold 2118s, parked outside my studio on hoo farm at the moment.

Looks really tidy! I've got the silver 172 parked right opposite.

That was me mate, just getting the MOT at Geoff Hand's place. Like the look of yours, did I notice recaros? Like the recessed exhaust aswell

Nice one, have seen you driving down there before I think a few months ago. Is he just a general garage or performance orientated?
Always wondered what that astra GSI has had done to it as well? Sounds great.
Sure I had a play with it a few months ago (Dark so not 100%), and looked like it was out for a sunday gentle drive by comparison to me.

Have seen a silver 172 cup fully caged etc, around a few times too, assumed it must be something to do with him.

Yep, mine's fairly standard with exception of recaros and ktec recessed atm, was planning 2118s but think it's going next month!

Yeah that would be it. Not a performance garage to my knowledge but have been recommended and he is very good value. Ive not seen the Astra. Ahh great choice hah, think they need coilovers though as mine still sits a bit high.
just to let you know Frenco Motor factors in kidderminster delivered a pair of Brembo HCs within an hour today, for £35 + Vat, something to keep in mind.