ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

500 Ferrari Edition

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
It's meant to be a weekday runaround for trillionaires who already have Ferraris so its a bargain to them.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Turbos.
Didn't know there was a new one. Before there was a standard 500 Ferrari edition, comes in the same Ferrari red and has a fruity exhaust. Was a few grand more than a standard one due to the varity, so i guess this is the same.

You have to realise some people don't need to worry about the money, it will get snapped up as trinket by some Ferrari owner who wants it as a daily.

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  ITB BG 182
You have to realise some people don't need to worry about the money, it will get snapped up as trinket by some Ferrari owner who wants it as a daily.
I wonder if they will have "my other car is a ferrari/fiat" sticker in the back window some where?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Dick Lovett (yes, silly name) is a main Ferrari Dealer.

Personally I would never buy one of these as you rightly say is not great value for money.

I only know of two Ferrari guys that have bought these for the missus as a daily sheitbox. Not even used as their own daily sheitbox :D

They are supposed to be very good cars though.

As previously mentioned the paint is genuine Rosso Red and has the badges fitted from new.

Still, the car is not worthy of the badge