ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

50 Free Desire samples up for grabs this weekend...

This weekend you will have a chance to grab a sample of our flagship wax Desire if you have never heard of Desire see these links: OUR SITE - THE STORY OF DESIRE, we have 50 of these 15ml samplers (1 for every 10 Desires sold) to give away, so if you have been after a pot but yet to get one here's your chance to lay your hands one:

537626_10151338082430977_1163502352_n.jpg

Info on how to join in and get your hands on one will go out tomorrow. Get a head start by joining out mailing list (button at the bottom of the main website ;) )

James

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Trying to order now so I get a free sample. It won't add to cart :(

website crashed now?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I would order from the website, but the postage is a bit much for a single item - plus the products are cheaper elsewhere ie ebay. How is this possible?

PH2 Flamer
Isnt everything cheaper on ebay? Postage is what it is. They have to package it, label it and then pay to despatch it. Surely you understand that.

A company has to make money, of they didnt...they wouldnt be able to develop the products they do, and do deals/gifts like they do.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Isnt everything cheaper on ebay? Postage is what it is. They have to package it, label it and then pay to despatch it. Surely you understand that.

A company has to make money, of they didnt...they wouldnt be able to develop the products they do, and do deals/gifts like they do.

Of course, but if its cheaper elsewhere then i'll go there. Im still buying their products.

We sell our products at our RRPs same as all of our resellers do, from time to time one of them may do an offer but usually something like a buy tripple get an applicator free and so on.

All our shipping charges are exactly what it costs us to ship the goods to you, no add ons for boxes, tape etc, but if your order is £40 or more we ship it free.

PH2 Flamer
Says in the email. First 50 customers. So buy a bottle of tripple etc. And if your in the first 50 orders. Your get one.

Info on how to join in and get your hands on one will go out tomorrow. Get a head start by joining out mailing list (button at the bottom of the main website ;) )

James

i subscribed/joined mailing list yesterday and gathered that you had to buy something so was poised waiting for the off, but never got a heads up,email and nothing posted in here..

Too late now ehh??

172 cup
The email went into my junk folder was only the fact that I was looking for another email that I saw it. Hopefully I got my order in on time

Guys you needed to sign up before the email went at 11.30 yesterday to get it, the offer is still on with 12 samples left as of right now.

Fiesta ST-3
Just to double check, the offer was on straight after the email was sent... right? Not just starting at midnight last night?