ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 TOT trophy heading into fareham

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I think this is the Trophy that lives in the flats in Broadlaw.. Is parked outside McColls over might quite often

Trophy #441, E46 M3
That was me this morning on my way to get my M3 stickered up for Le Mans. Your bean looked very tidy, Sounded great too!

I live in Whiteley so it's not my Trophy that's been spotted in Broadlaw.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
That was me this morning on my way to get my M3 stickered up for Le Mans. Your bean looked very tidy, Sounded great too!

I live in Whiteley so it's not my Trophy that's been spotted in Broadlaw.

Okay I was wrong :( come along to the CS meet :D

Trophy #441, E46 M3
I'll try and come to the next local meet. I used to pop along to the local meets at tesco in north harbour when I had my old 172 and Williams but that was about 3 years ago now!

Inferno 182 FF
I stay round the corner from broadlaw not seen a trophy there but a guy loves nodding cars there with his mates, seen a rb 182 parked up the road from the shops though. Your trophy was lush mine is sounding a bit rasty. Lol was very jealous of the recaros