ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 doors anyone?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
theres a nice 5 door black rep here somewhere, but your 5 door in Polski is that the sallon thing?

Expert HDI & R53
As always..

The best one on here IMO

5door172.gif

theres a nice 5 door black rep here somewhere, but your 5 door in Polski is that the sallon thing?

Nah mate, we have something like that now aswell, called a clio Thalia, looks like a peace of s**t IMO ... however i got the 5 door hatch, didnt have too much of a choice at the time, but i learnt to love her ;)

this what you talking about http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2006/09/04/020725.2-lg.jpg ? God i think i just threw up in my mouth :dead:

Last edited:
  185lb/ft dCi
come on then why not! 5 door dci, i couldn't get much more hate on this site!

3.jpg

24082008037.jpg

its been splittered and tyre gel'd since then lol will get some new pics at the end of the week.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
5 Door sports.... they look lush.

i thought the 5 doors where always a tad longer than the normal 3 doors thus the sideskirts not fitting right ?

or is that not the case?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Not sure, might be longer to make more room for the dog & cat. "Family car" and all that jazz, you know what'm saying :rolleyes: lol

This thread really does make me sad. Even though compared to these my little ph1 5 door was a nail, it still brings back fond memories of what was my fastest and loudest car ever at the time :D

Glanza V
i have to admit i am a 5 door hater totaly! :S but that monaco rep is sumthing else looks great, dare i say it........... i actualy like it!! top marks for effort and bravery!!

RB FF 182
AFAIK thats what Cro has done! Engine, Running gear, Seats, dash... bla bla bla.

Really is rather cool in the flesh!

Turbo LY R27
Why did he take everything off a 172 and convert it into his 1.2? Why not buy a 172? Surly it will be cheaper and will look like a proper RS i.e no sunroof, 3 doors etc!? I hate the sunroofs in clio's, fuckin hated my one in my old 1.4 16v.

Fair play to him for bein different and it does look nice, but imo buying a proper one is the only way, a rep will never be the same.

Cro

Meg'd r27
Fair play to him for bein different and it does look nice, but imo buying a proper one is the only way, a rep will never be the same.

This exact reason mate :) im a car modifier at heart (yeah I said the 'M' word... that just happened :rasp: ) and I have something else nobody else does!

120d M-Sport
We need MORE pics of the real 5 door 182. I absolutely love it :rasp:

I'd do it myself if i had a wasted 1*2. :D

Bet its insurance is cheaper being 5door ;) lol

120d M-Sport
TY Tigger! :D Looks fantastic, much money must have been spent :approve:

Also, it wouldnt be very hard to spot your car at meets Tigger :rasp:

E92 M3
the only thing about that blue one is the side skirts i just cant get away with them.

it does look gud tho dont get me wrong