ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 door interior

clio 1.2
im desperatly trying to find some interior for my 5 door. im having trouble gettin hold of any ive looked on ebay and alot of other sites. i need the panels that go along the foot well the b pillars and c pillars. im trying to change my beiger interior to dark blue any one no any places to find some would be a great help?

clio 1.2
i bought some things from cliospares and all they have done is mess me around :( been waiting over a month for either a refund or the item to show up so far neither so id rather not deal with them and i could spray em but not sure it would look any good

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
you could try spraying it yourself, failing that you could then send it off to spray shack (good reviews on here) or get them flocked.

clio 1.2
tried loads of breakers yard cant find it anywhere been on loads of websites to been looking for ages and i dunno what else to try

Jap Box
tried loads of breakers yard cant find it anywhere been on loads of websites to been looking for ages and i dunno what else to try

PH2 im guessing? Im taking a trip up a breakers here in the next few weeks so if you want ill drop you a PM before I go if you still need them and ill ty get hold of them for you? Would need a deposit paid though before as I dont want to end up paying for them and then being stuck with them here.

clio 1.2
yea that would be good if you could find some mate. if you look on my thread of my car youl see the colour of the door cards is what i want and im trying to replace all the beige panels got the lower half of a dash now tho. 5door interior is hard to get

Jap Box
yea that would be good if you could find some mate. if you look on my thread of my car youl see the colour of the door cards is what i want and im trying to replace all the beige panels got the lower half of a dash now tho. 5door interior is hard to get

So its just the B, C pillars and the bits below the doors you need? C pillars will be a right pain really.

You should try cliospares again though, they messed up my first order with them and took a while to get a refund but constant phone calls and communication helps a lot, they must have soo much paperwork that things just end up at the back and forgotten about.

clio 1.2
need the bits that go along from the front foot well into the b pillars n the bottom of the b pillow to under the rear bench the b pillar itself and the c pillars. i honesltly cant be bothered with clio spares all they have done mess me around and im sick of it and dont want it happening again

Jap Box
need the bits that go along from the front foot well into the b pillars n the bottom of the b pillow to under the rear bench the b pillar itself and the c pillars. i honesltly cant be bothered with clio spares all they have done mess me around and im sick of it and dont want it happening again

Ah I get what you mean, only bit I might have trouble getting is the C pillars, unless the other bits are already detatched as I dont have the tools to remove them. Rest shuld be easy to get though.

clio 1.2
i sprayed my A pillars and they have come out prity well so im gonna spray the rest but cheers anyway. il upload pics in my thread when its finished