ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 and 3 door 1.4 Mark 1 - Newbie!!!

Clio Mk1 - 1.2
Alright guys.

Thinking of getting a 1.4 Mark 1 ,gun metal grey for my first.

Im hoping of doing it in a subtle style ,nothing to jap ,just smart.

Does the 5 doors make it look that much worse ,round my area of West Midlands ,its hard to find a 3 door untouched mark 1 clio.

Let me know what you guys think ,do you think i can get away with a smart looking 5 door..

ben

Leon Cupra R 225
lowered 60mm, 16s, 3" max size tailpipe on full zorst. smoothed no light changes.... head unit, maybe a good 10" sub.

Clio Mk1 - 1.2
For the mean time ill keep the 5 doors i reckon ,in time ill have it changed to 3 doors.

What do you reckon are the best alloys and size of tyres to stick on??

Dont want it looking nasty and unorganised.

Cheers

A3 1.8T
Have got a 3 door 1.4 mk1 as my first. Defo glad i didnt get a 5 door would personally have the 3 anyday of the week. im planning on keeping the standard 14's and lowering it as the standards are the alloys anyway as it is the sport model. Gun metal is a lovely car i was going for the or a Naples red but ended up with the red.

Punto/Clio GTT
if you find a smart example 5 door get it, perhaps dehandle the backdoors? delock the fronts while your at it

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
got a 3 door.

i spent a good few months looking for the right one, eventually found an untouched one.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I recently got my first car, there were some good 5 doors, but i waited for a 3door. 5door wud of been more practical, but i prefer the look of the 3door.As others have said i would chose my 3door again:)
When ever i found a decent 3door it was damn automatic:mad: .