ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

45 or 50 tyres on 2118. Help!

TT 225
Ive seen quite a few people saying 45 makes the wheel look lost in the arch. My car is lowered considerably so personally I dont think it will look lost. The problem I'm having is that the Parada 2's are 50 and id ideally want them in 45, which they dont do. Looking on camskill I cant seem to find yoko s-drives which i know you can get in 45.

Aghhh!

DSC00130.jpg

TT 225
In some pics they look great but in others they look just a tiny bit too big. I'm really undecided which size to go for.

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
195/50/15, 45's are too small for 15" wheels considering clio sports come standard with 45 profile tyres on 16's. Plus 195/50/15 is probably the cheapest tyres size you can get.

Dont get Parada's either there shite, go for one of the following tyres from Camskill.

- Michelin PE2's @ £54.15
- Goodyear F1's @ £47.50
- Toyo T1R's @ £28.65 on special offer.

BG182FF
I'm loving the hankook rs-2 tyres in 195/50/15 from rarerims.co.uk, £55 a corner but I'm sure there's discount to be had

TT 225
195 50's seem to be the desired choice. I love the look of the PS2s but if theyre no good then theres not much point.

172 cupapoop
i had some new 50 profile goodyear F1's kicking about @ work so put those on mine
and they look lost at the min but will be fine when i wind the coilies down a bit.

Black Clio GT
50 profiles are well cheaper and still have plenty of room near the bumper mounts on low clios......

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
45s look silly imo. There was an orange 182 with some on and a silver ph1 172 with some on, both on speedlines and they looked too skinny.