ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

-40mm cups please post pictures :-)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I am wondering if i should lower my clio cup which is currently on trophy turinis (actual renault ones).

does anyone have any pictures, i have used the search but the links are dead being so old etc.

also i dont want the tyres to rub, am i best to get 40 profiles ?

i'm currently running 205/45/16 - - better on 205/40/16 ?

any helps appreciated

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
was thinking of lowering mine, but i sometimes drive through this bus lane in the mornings, that has a lump of concrete in the middle, so if i lower it, i won't be able ot do that, and i will have to slow down over speed humps and stuff, so i dont' think its worth it to be honest, depends where you drive and if you take short cuts. i also drive across pavements if i get stuck in a jam, and i won't be able to do that s**t if i lower it !!!!

mine is done on 40mm apex and it handles a hole lot better less body roll .

also mine is on 205/45/16's and doesn't rubb atall

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
Aye, lower it son!

Get some apex on, or if you've got the money, buy my h+r's from the for sale section... :)

Are yours actually trophy wheels, or refurbed cup ones?

Isnt the offset different on trophy wheels?

Got any pics of the wheels mate? Thinking of getting mine refurbed when i have the money.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
yea mate,,
i bought the springs months ago, i got persuaded not to fit them tho, so i sold a sealed apex box to some guy on here, wish i never did now, going to go out and buy some asap, looks tank like more and more each time i look at it haha :)