ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 Wheel Alignment Help Please

FF 182
Hi there,

I sent my 182 in for the above last night to be set to manufactures spec but it's come out with the steering wheel slightly of centre (right) with the car pulling to the left?

Is this correct?

Thanks in advance

Civic
Hi there,

I sent my 182 in for the above last night to be set to manufactures spec but it's come out with the steering wheel slightly of centre (right) with the car pulling to the left?

Is this correct?

Thanks in advance

I think, It is not suitable for wheels.

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
  FF 182
No mate that's 100% not correct. Take it back to whoever did it and get them to sort it.

Sorry mate after seeing a few of your other posts you seem a very knowledgable guy so you couldn't explain this for me please?

These we're the readings after I went back again. It was tracking fine until a few days ago and now it's started pulling left again after about 200miles.

Is there any reason?

qa7e2eny.jpg

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Sorry mate after seeing a few of your other posts you seem a very knowledgable guy so you couldn't explain this for me please?

These we're the readings after I went back again. It was tracking fine until a few days ago and now it's started pulling left again after about 200miles.

Is there any reason?

qa7e2eny.jpg
you need to check your steering rack bushes mate as if they're worn it will allow the steering rack to move, and even just a small amount of movement adds up to a big difference. Also worthwhile checking your steering arms for play. Jack it up one wheel at a time, hold the wheel in the 3-9 o clock position and give it a wiggle. If there's any movement they need replacing. Powerflex do replacement steering rack bushes or ring Adam at Renault Wolverhampton.