ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 pots for 172/Cup/182

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
also godspeedbrakes.co.uk their kit is just under a grand but some say not reliable with delivery etc. balancemotorsport.co.uk their kit is just over a grand. GDI also do one but not sure on the price. all use different components. jones is correct on the k-tec/hispec.

ST
Neil82cup said:
So you rekon the KTEC/Hi Spec ones would be a big improvement over standard?

Aren't the standard brakes good enough to brake the clio from 100 to 0 faster than a 911?

182BG
ive heard its just as affective if you just upgrade to some kick-ass discs and pads. alot cheaper too i would imagine. But hey i know nothing about this subject, just what i hear :)

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
if you have the money or if you do a lot of trackdays then get them, i would save for the brembros above the hispec tho, the standard brakes are good but i felt could be better if maybe you drive hard and like to brake late, the pf97 pads are awsome, ds2500 ppl say are also nearly as good with not as much dust.