ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4-Pots - Calipers only?

ITB'd GDI Original?
Wanting some 4 Pots before FCS but im not wanting the whole packages available as the discs are pretty decent still on my car (Brembo HC), pretty much calipers only + mounting brackets etc.........

Ideas and recommendations?

Cheers.

Carl.

ITB'd GDI Original?
Just wondering if the performance difference will be justified in the price im going to have to pay..........

........be speaking to GDI soon me thinks

ITB'd GDI Original?
Yea it is, this is why im trying to justify if the braking performance improvements - if any - will be worth the money.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
FFS. People who don't have four pots should try them before sayin you don't need them! I literally to peel my face off the windscreen last nite and mine are still relatively new.

Spk to Compbrakes. Full 4 pot kit. Worth it's weight in gold.

Failing that, Go to GDi, they do wilwood stuff (Wouldn't recommend it tho)

Ali

VRS
FFS. People who don't have four pots should try them before sayin you don't need them! I literally to peel my face off the windscreen last nite and mine are still relatively new.

Spk to Compbrakes. Full 4 pot kit. Worth it's weight in gold.

Failing that, Go to GDi, they do wilwood stuff (Wouldn't recommend it tho)

Ali

which comprakes have u got sunshine? isnt there loads of vriations of compbrake calipers?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
awaits a c**ky comeback from the irish decendant!

Hi there!

(A) You have chocolate Hi-specs so there's the 1st of your issues.
(B) Whats wrong with the irish (Providing its NIR) Would rather that than english.
(C) Yoz's Cup weighs less than that panda you had (Not a real panda)
(D) 4 pots look better than std with PF (Paint Fcukin) pads.

Ownage...nobody's owns me! ;) xxxx

VRS
awaits a c**ky comeback from the irish decendant!

Hi there!

(A) You have chocolate Hi-specs so there's the 1st of your issues.
(B) Whats wrong with the irish (Providing its NIR) Would rather that than english.
(C) Yoz's Cup weighs less than that panda you had (Not a real panda)
(D) 4 pots look better than std with PF (Paint Fcukin) pads.

Ownage...nobody's owns me! ;) xxxx

took a while for the comeback, but its a worthy one :)

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
got wilwood superlites on the valver, essential kit. if you have the funds go for the compbrake kit.

Turbo Beige
Compbrake kit is awesome. Had it on for around 2 weeks now, if you haven't tried it they are x1000 better than the standard cast crap calipers. I am using DS2500 pads in them, which i hated in the standard calipers (lots of issues, im not going there), but in the 4 pots they are hugely different. Haven't been on track with them yet, but im actually looking forward to it, instead of dreading it with standard stuff.

I got Wilwood on my 172/197, excellent stopping power and good price too. There is also a set of Brembos on fleebay atm.