ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3rd edition to the family

GT, Valver, BMW
i'm not really into posting pictures of our cars but i thought why not, may as well show of the latest edition to the family.

purchased from renault wolves about 4 weeks ago, 1.2 dynamique, 1 previous lady owner, 14k on the clock and in very good condition.

started doing mods to her already,
silvervision bulbs for the front.
RS grille.
15" OZ wheel

i know what i'll get now needs lowering to finish her off but having two other cars to look after, theres only so much you can do.

just a few pictures to show you what she looks like and a couple of pictures of the other 2 cars while i'm posting, so apologies for the number of pictures.

P1010199.jpg

P1010189.jpg

P1010194.jpg

P1010193.jpg

P1010197.jpg

P1010201.jpg

p1010008.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010013.jpg

p1010010.jpg

p1010026.jpg

hope these work like i say havent posted pictures up for ages.

very nice pics jay , do like the modded cliosport sticker on the dynamique .
luv to have 3 cars .

Formally Clio 182
Sell all three and get something really nice. Plus you'll save on insurance costs!!!

GT, Valver, BMW
thanks alot fellas,much apreciated,

technically the cups mine, dynamique is the girlfriends and can't bear to part with the valver to much sentimental value :)

going to spend a bit of money on the valver to restore it to how it came out of the factory.