ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3rd brake light out

Clio 182
Hi All,
My 3rd brake light doesn't appear to be working. Im also unable to set the speed of my cruise control so im wondering if the issue may be some how linked? Any known issues allong these lines and potential fixes or is it going to be just a case of replacing the rear brake light unit?

Any help appreciated.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Cruise is probably down to a input failure such as the brake pedal switch. Ideally needs plugging in though to be sure.

3rd brake light... Welcome to Renault!

Probably due to either water ingress killing the lamp unit or a poor connection at the rear of the unit... Pull it out and have a look.

Mick

Clio 182
Thanks for your reply Mick, I think ill wait for the weather to pick up a bit before I have a look! When I had my rstuner that didn't pick up any faults with the brake switch or anything like that, would it have been likely to?