ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3D Brembo Caliper covers

RS Gordini
Whilst i was looking online for Red Brembo calipers, i came across the official plastic cover kits. I guess these are for people that want their cars to look like they have Brembo brakes. My Gordini has the standard silver Brembo calipers. I was wondering if anyone has fitted them over Brembo calipers before, and how well they fit.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Iirc they only fit standard calipers but then again they might be bigger than yours. I think they look ok tbh.

RS Gordini
Yeah I'm just interested, they claim to fit 90% of calipers. It's only £20 for the kit or cheaper, if you buy them via Ebay. So i might take the risk. I can always sell them onto someone if they don't fit.

RS Gordini
I'm not gonna risk it.

Just caught a review from someone like me looking to change the colour of exisiting Brembo brakes. They don't fit over them...so that puts that little experiment to rest.

RS Gordini
The calipers come red as standard if you have the Cup chassis...which I'm assuming you have. I've poked around on the tinternet and nowhere seems to sell Brembo calipers...

RS Gordini
Yeah painting them...or getting them painted seems the best option. I've only owned the car a month, so its not really a priority. I'll get it done when i can.