ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

37wlt66

Just ordered the Toshiba 37WLT66 - those that have them are you impressed? I've been indecisive for some time now but at £836 I thought it was time to order but have just been reading bad reviews about buzzing noises and backlight leakage.

Someone please tell me I haven't made a big mistake!!!

Thanks

no you made a good choice

id ignore most people on avforum they are a hyper criticle lot and seem to sometimes invent problems

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
836? price drop of over £100 in a month. DOH. I'm well happy with mine - the buzzing is so quiet only dogs hear it and as for excessive backlight leakage - don't worry!

Cheers lads - settled my mind a little; can't bloody wait to get rid of the bulky JMB 28" piece of toss currently filling my bay window!

£836 (via half a dozen discount codes) - thought it was a bit of a bargain so the plastic friend made an appearance ;)