ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

37" tv. which 1-peoples opinions please

transit connect
either going to go for the tosh wlt66(lcd) for £765 or the Panasonic TH37PX60B(plasma) for £720. any1 own either or got any recommenations. i will be sitting about 8-10 ft away using it mostly for dvd,and sd sky (alot of football) and maybe a 360.

i know both have got their faults and ive done a bit of research on ab forums and i still need help choosing.so any help appreciated.cheers

RB 182
Just about to get the 37/42 WLT68p so i'd like to know any comments as well :). Sounds pretty cheap how are you getting it for that? Mum works for Toshiba so we can get em for about 640 i think?

Racin Blue 182
If your sitting 8-10' away, I'd go for a 40-42" minimum unless you can't fit that size in the room......

182FF c/w Recaros
I have a Panasonic PX600 (not gonna say how much it cost me lol:mad: ) and can heartily recommend it.

Yuo need to view both screens in action although, if you're watching a lot of SD material (especially football) then i'd say the lesser of the 2 evils lol would be Plasma:D

Ditto the above. Getting on 10ft away then i'd consider 42".

You won't regret it when you start watching more and more HD material.

320d M Sport
THe Toshiba one is a beauty, supposed to be really good.

I saw an advert for the LEN73-37" Samsung (i've got the 32") the other day for around £800, which is a bargain!

Racin Blue 182
Out of the two screens mentioned I'd go for the Panny Plasma over the Tosh LCD. You could get the 42 PX60 for around £1200 if you shop around - i've seen it for just over a grand recently too, although I can't find it now.

transit connect
can get the 42" version for 810.but its for my bedroom and will be 2 big i think as i was origianlly going to get a 32" currently tgot a 28" crt

Racin Blue 182
If it's for the bedroom fair enough. I'd still go for the Panny. Only worry would be the 360 - be careful with the plasma if you're intending long sessions - over 2 hours - on the console - particularly in the first 300-500 hours of use.