ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

36k service costs?

Trophy #490
Hello all,
Just done a search but couldn't find the answers I need so i'm hoping someone will help out :)
Basically our Trophy is due its 36k service in a few weeks time, so I have been ringing around for quotes and I have found varying prices. First of all, I rang my local Renault garage and had a quote around the £600 mark. I then rang another Renault dealer but further away from me and they told me £400? Why would two Renault garages be so far apart on their quotes? :S
I'm based in Yorkshire, and one of my mates told me to give RS Tuning a call and see if they could better the others, and that came in at £350 ish.
Could anyone recommend anywhere that they have used please, and the prices they paid? Preferrably around the Yorkshire area but I am willing to travel if I need to. Oh and if there are threads that have already discussed this which no doubt there will have been, please post up a link but I did use the search before I posted, thanks. :)