ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

36k Belt service

Clio 182
Can anyone recommend a garage or someone who can do the 36k belt service?

Renault are looking for £750 for parts and labour.

Im located in fife, scotland.

cheers :cool:

Clio 182
Falkland Performance have done a few of these for cliosport members they have told me. the guy was pretty sound and is going to look out the last one he done and what the price was but he recons it was around £500. good price.

tiTTy & SV650
@ 36k its not a cambelt unless its over 5 years old.

So £500 for an aux belt and service is a bit steep imo.

Clio 182
when i went for the car i noticed the milage was actually just under 33k. it was registered in october 2004 making it almost 6 years old.

the price is for getting both belts done. renault want £750, which is steep so anything under that from a garage that has done these a good few times is better.

koi

Audi S1
If the £500 was for both belts with tensioners and service that is a very good price

Clio 182
its around 500. for the service as well its a little more, but renault are wanting another 250 on top for the service so fcuk going there.

Aye Kev's done a few for guys off here, did the lot on my old 1.6 for £350 which was a cracking rpice compared to Renault.