ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

330bhp 106 gti :O

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ValverInBits
Owners video
Colin said:
AT LAST!!!

A VIDEO OF IT IN ACTION!!!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t=MOV00311.flv

ME VS 306 GTI-6

please excuse the dodgy music
tongue.gif

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ballistic jap missile!!!
there a lot of haters on this thread:nono:

seems to me anything built correctly can achive big power,you just have to look at the vid to see its putting down(or not rather) respectable power,as for being a bike chaser with the way it picks up in 3rd i can quite believe it:cool:

i like a lot!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  MERCEDES CLS AMG
there a lot of haters on this thread:nono:

Theres also a lot of young lads that have a tendancy to exagerate the power of there cars. Without a RR graph or physical proof ie Qtr mile times i dont believe anything i read on here.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Nice car if its true.

It does go well on the video,but for all you know there following him in a metro

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 8 Jap Crap
Theres also a lot of young lads that have a tendancy to exagerate the power of there cars. Without a RR graph or physical proof ie Qtr mile times i dont believe anything i read on here.

flol your one to talk

What was the max speed attained on the rolling road your clio tt was on again

190 odd mph wasnt it flol!

pot kettle :lolup:

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
these cars can be built reliably.. mates 1.6 vti is running 410bhp at high boost.. 344 at low..

had 1000 miles and still runing perfect even after being bounced off limiter everyday (vtec and turbo kick in 500 rpm apart and the turbo just shootes u to limiter b4 u can react)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

flol your one to talk

What was the max speed attained on the rolling road your clio tt was on again

190 odd mph wasnt it flol!

pot kettle :lolup:
Was the clio tt not something like 450bhp or something ?? Ok top end on the rr maybe ambitious, the car was real enough though.