ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

322bhp impreza on eBay.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  535d / t5 caravelle
s**t heap! ...........................Looks superb;) would love similar but in sti spec when I'm looking for one, but probably 3k more, s**t load of car for the money and probably pull more than 4k on eBay?

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
I want a 320+ bhp classic wagon next, maybe after the summer.

This is what I'm thinking of getting in a year or two, never owned a Subaru but always fancied a classic wagon. Now my criteria MUST be five doors its a nice 'toy' that's also practical to an extent. Not clued up on the reliability side though, sure I've heard Fred. Tell many a Impreza horror story

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
They blow up quite a lot but an engine change isn't the end of the world.

They're old cars that have been hammered their whole life, they're bound to go wrong eventually.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Engine change is pretty simple. My mates done a fair few on his driveway. It's a only a 2.0. If it was a V12 jag I'd understand the worry.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
Just saw your update about the MOT, very petty (and maybe a bit stupid) tester, suprised someone in the motor trade would use an MOT station like that :S

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Just saw your update about the MOT, very petty (and maybe a bit stupid) tester, suprised someone in the motor trade would use an MOT station like that :S

My usual place is shut until the 6th. Couldn't risk it failing on the day the auction ends.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Besides which I'm only naused off with the magic tree advisory. All if the others are fine.
They have to cover their back nowadays, so many c***s about its unreal.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
It'd be pointless, I'd made to sell it and then I'd be stuck with out anything good. She already wants rid of the torpedo ffs lol

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
Nice to see it making more than you wanted, looks mint tbf, hope it makes more and hope you don't get a timewaster winning it.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As per the eBay question - Marcus wants to know if you want 4000 grand for it. I make that £4 million. Tosser.

GLWTS mate.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Maybe a 172 Cup..
Bang on the money then. I hope you don't get messed about pal. Or offered 3.5k cash on collection..

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
The guy has been messaging me for ages so hopefully he's not a messer. If he is he's likely to go missing and my mate with the pig farm will be earning £500.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
What happened? It was at 4.1k last time I looked.

I cancelled his bid because He had no feedback.

He then sent me a shitty message saying he was genuine so I asked him to ring me.

He then informs me that he plans to win the Subaru at any price, and just swap me for his van. Which, whilst a nice van, I did not want.

So I blocked him.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I cancelled his bid because He had no feedback.

He then sent me a shitty message saying he was genuine so I asked him to ring me.

He then informs me that he plans to win the Subaru at any price, and just swap me for his van. Which, whilst a nice van, I did not want.

So I blocked him.

Now that's the ebay and know and love*

*reads f**king despise and I'd rather give it away than try to use it

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Mike from MWM's brother is selling a ford racing puma brake setup, 2* calipers, 2* disks, 2* pads which all go together and had someone on ebay ask him if he will split it up and sell him just one disk on its own?!

WTF!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mike from MWM's brother is selling a ford racing puma brake setup, 2* calipers, 2* disks, 2* pads which all go together and had someone on ebay ask him if he will split it up and sell him just one disk on its own?!

WTF!

Not really uncommon considering a pair of discs are £400 new the last time I ordered them. Calipers are £400 each.