ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

322bhp impreza on eBay.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Not really uncommon considering a pair of discs are £400 new the last time I ordered them. Calipers are £400 each.

He's got a complete setup of calipers and disks and pads to sell that can bolt straight on at the moment, and you think it would make sense for him to sell 1 disk on its own and then leave him with 5 of the needed 6 bits to sell it as a bolt on kit?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It doesn't make sense to him. It makes sense to the guy needing one disc, or one caliper etc. Pads aren't too bad. Aerial Atom ones so not to hard to get.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
It doesn't make sense to him. It makes sense to the guy needing one disc, or one caliper etc. Pads aren't too bad. Aerial Atom ones so not to hard to get.

I don't even know a pikey that would just fit one disc. Who the fcuk does that??

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So did this get a genuine buyer? Considering putting my 172 cup on ebay, but selling a car on ebay is pure hassle.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
So did this get a genuine buyer? Considering putting my 172 cup on ebay, but selling a car on ebay is pure hassle.

He rang me tonight. He reckons he's coming down tomorrow.

We shall see.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0

i sold a 225 on ebay took 2 days sold it out of bidding, had a few dicks but the chap come as he said and got it.