ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

32 WR - blue 200!! tunbridge wells Victoria car park

182 Blue Top
I've seen this car driving round twells quite a bit recently... just yesterday i was waiting for a car to go straight over a roundabout in order not to cut it up (car approaching from right) and that blue 200 whipped round the side of me and crossed the roundabout , few seconds later and he wouldda T boned the car I was giving way too.

driving like a tool but hey ho daddy musta bought him the car and plate as he only looks late teens! lol

nice colour tho

Clio sport 200
I've seen this car driving round twells quite a bit recently... just yesterday i was waiting for a car to go straight over a roundabout in order not to cut it up (car approaching from right) and that blue 200 whipped round the side of me and crossed the roundabout , few seconds later and he wouldda T boned the car I was giving way too.

driving like a tool but hey ho daddy musta bought him the car and plate as he only looks late teens! lol

nice colour tho

Sorry about my driving must have been in a harry that day. no daddy did not pay for the car or the plate I just have well paid job and I am not in my teens but I am flattered.
What are you driving?