ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*31 ENS A46

Elise S1 B&C 140
Blue 182 Cup coming out of Cov on the A46, Had a bit of a play :approve: looked mint, mate fair play.

BG 225 lux + cup RST
he is on RS, not sure if he is on here? will let him know (well when the forum is back in action lol)

Jagggg...missing the 182!
thats me mate

182 sport with cups packs ;)

you round leamington then, thought had seen the car before

Elise S1 B&C 140
Yeah live just outside leam but go to cov Uni on a Tue and Thurs night. U from Cov, I saw you go off at the leamington turn off, but i was carrying on to the olds house in Gaydon.

Your not in lean manufacturing are you mate? i do tues/thurs and fri, face i recognised on the tues/thurs from around leam i thought had a clio, but not sure. that you?

im from kenilworth by the way.

I probably will make an appearance sarah, ill stick my name down sometime for def.

BG 225 lux + cup RST
cool :D i always remember you saying thurs were no good so hopefully this time :D

we have Renault TV coming to do a feature on one of our forum members and so will be coming to the meet to film too lol how funny is that lol

okay i shall add you to the list ;)

Elise S1 B&C 140
Your not in lean manufacturing are you mate? i do tues/thurs and fri, face i recognised on the tues/thurs from around leam i thought had a clio, but not sure. that you?

im from kenilworth by the way.

I probably will make an appearance sarah, ill stick my name down sometime for def.

Yes mate i do lean on the Tues/Thurs and Product Development on a Friday. I wont be there on Tuesday, but you'll have to introduce yourself on Thurs - Mini meet Cov Uni car park lol.

wasnt there tues myself either, should be in thurs and fri (just to hand in)

where you park? never seen the car, tues/thurs im opposite the jag building, just up past the pay and display, and in the pay and display on a fri.