ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

300bhp 182 in gloucester

Qashcow
i popped into work today, lads in the shop said someone had come in today and they had a 300bhp 182 tucked up at home.

anyone on here?

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Slightly off-topic, but I swear I've seen that Clio in your profile pic around these parts bomber? Pretty distinctive wheels! :p

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
wasnt me lol, i asked around but no ones said owt, bet the blokes in the shop ripped him to peices lol. btw we need a local meet soon whos in?

it was me ;) , the extra 140bhp is in my garage awaiting me to fit it , just need to find out how to fit a resistor between the air flow meter to give me the extra 140bhp , well thats what it said on ebay :rasp:

Qashcow
I've sold those wheels now, but did used to have them on it. Just black wheels with green full cage.

I'm up for a meet, shall we organise something in a month or so, I've got no MOT at the moment, no lambda and no cat either so got some work to do :-/

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
I've sold those wheels now, but did used to have them on it. Just black wheels with green full cage.

I'm up for a meet, shall we organise something in a month or so, I've got no MOT at the moment, no lambda and no cat either so got some work to do :-/

6th of july? about 7? anyone up for that?

Qashcow
I'll be in France :-( can do Friday 8th though?

Tony, it aint far, but remember it's a locksmith shop, which makes it a long way for a key lol

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Well 2 are the same, managed to aqquire a pair that were silly cheap for the front (free! lol) they recently made a trip up to Cadwell :cool:

None :(
week later? i hate making plans in advance, someone let me know when and where a week prior and im happy lol

This sounds good to me too :) Been on here how long, and never met up with the Gloucester lot, unless you can count a few mins chat at traffic lights on xmas day ;)

"Adeyspec" you work near the cult warehouse by any chance??

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Wow, more people from round these parts than I first thought tbh! Anyone from/spend much time in Cheltenham?

Qashcow
Aye there's plenty of us locals, few from FOD, Tewksbury and cheltenham etc. 3 SC'd ones in Gloucester alone, 4 when nick pulls his finger out!

Will try and find somewhere local to us all!!

ill be up for it as well , and so will paulya610 i would of thought , ill supercharge mine adey when you decide to sell me your supercharger kit cheap enough ;) , seen a silver ph1 172 driving about recently with few green bits on , green tow eye , lowered , green induction pipe and mirrors , anyone's of here ??

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I Could be up for it if on a weekend as quite often in Ciren..

None :(
Er yeah if I haven't upset anyone??

hehe no, when my miss's first started working at Space, i dropped her off, and when driving around the buildings, and drive past the staff car park to the side of Cult, i see this Clio, and i think, i know this car.....So was just double checking ;)

Just a thought, why don't we all meet up one evening at Combe, see if we can get some evening track time in. Suppose it is far for a local meet, with it not really being in Gloucester, but just thought it would be cool.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Combe dont do evenings they have enough trouble with locals and sound complaints during the day!

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
hehe no, when my miss's first started working at Space, i dropped her off, and when driving around the buildings, and drive past the staff car park to the side of Cult, i see this Clio, and i think, i know this car.....So was just double checking ;)

that is indeed myself buddy