ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

30+ Trax Pics def no 56k!

Chocolate Bar™
i wanted some! i'm just not organised enough to get some made lol. thought they looked great to be honest, i never noticed the plate btw :eek:

172 M69 eater
£5 from ebay... love it lol!!!

felt like i was driving a 4 x 4 by the end of the day... must get it lowered!!!

your car was looking mint fella... if u fancy getting rid of the spoiler ;) ;)

Chocolate Bar™
lmao, i've had loads of people ask for it, however i love it too much so its going on my new car :)

yours was looking tidy too mate!

172 M69 eater
i should have cleaned mine i guess...

adam your car was looking mint... but paint the rear drums black... would look 10x better :D

Chocolate Bar™
patty said:

adam your car was looking mint... but paint the rear drums black... would look 10x better :D

and some tyre gel ;)

his car is mint, specially with the refurbed wheels and an acceptable faker as its a non 172 colour without turinis ;)

BMW 330D
patty said:

ta mate. i came back from looking around the rest of the show and all the cars had gone bar fred's!.Yea gnna paint my drums, looks shite dont they lol. You goin donnington mate?.

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
i totally missed the cliosport stand:S dont know anyones faces really but someone has a pic of me on here lol:D

BMW 330D
patty said:
fraid not dude... camping tho at the lakes if u fancy it?

thts a shame, will come to a local meet of urs soon . thnks for the offer mate, but already arranged to go donnington.

172 M69 eater
Miss Valva said:
i totally missed the cliosport stand:S dont know anyones faces really but someone has a pic of me on here lol:D

how could u miss us... we were on top of the hill... ;)

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
yeah:D there was a few hills though the sand we were on was a bloody 20minute walk from the main show:(

BMW 330D
we were up on a hill,one of the furthest away but we had the best view as we were high up. Im sure someone will have a pic from a distance to show you where bouts we all were.