ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 spots: Llandrindod Wells - Wales, Cheltenham and M4 Reading

Blue Megane, RB 182(Gaz plate?) and AB 182 in Llandrindod Wells.

Monaco 172 in Cheltenham by the roundabout at KFC/Halfords with a 182 behind it. Cazzy? Lady driver.

Silver 182 that looked very low exiting the M4 at Reading today around 17:00.

​HI!!!!

Clean! It had just been hammered through Wales for 3 days, it was filthy lol! Also exhausted and the gf was driving. Hence my lack of waving and the gormless look! Apologies. I'm usually far more enthusiastic when I spot a fellow clio :)

I thought it must have been you though! We're you with the other clio behind?

Clio 172 Monaco
What time was it? If it was a 182 artic blue that's my other half :) and I'm sure I seen you about 12ish and a girl was driving I did wave but though I looked a t**t so stopped as I didn't get a reply LOL! I seen your car couple weeks a go too think your Gf was driving on the M5 coming back in to chelt I was race her :p :eek:

The trophy has only been mine for 2 weeks so unlikely to have been us back then. But over the weekend just gone most definitely.

I'm moving in over the bank holiday so I'll be about all the time.

Clio 172 Monaco
Aww cool! :) Love trophy! :D must be another 1 around Cheltenham then LOL I gave up putting spotted up in Cheltenham as no1 was ever a member haha! So i wait till my ears are burning now :p

Clio sport 182
yep that was me behind in the other clio just shows i was consentrating i didnt even see you at the roundabout :eek: apologies just picked my car up from Spray Shack :cool: