ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 racing blue 182's and silver 172 LEEDS

Racing Blue 182
Spotted 3 racing blue 182's today.

1 in alwoodley tnite - Reg S1MUN - He useto have a dynamique

Another in leeds city centre near army base - Has stripes

And another tonite near moortown

Any1 on here?

Also see a silver 172 on the way to work every morning near halton moor

Caterham/172/XC90/RX7
S14 MUN's mine, where abouts in Alwoodley were you hiding??!! and stalking me too knowing about the old dynamique! :p

What were you in? i'll look out for you next time

Simon

Racing Blue 182
Alwoodley lane i think, would have either been in my 182 racing blue, or a puple new shap mini.

I useto see you in the old dynamique when i has my dynamique, black one with chromies lol.

U live in alwoodley?

Caterham/172/XC90/RX7
Nope i live in otley, but the girlfriend lives garforth way so its my route home!
I remember the dynamique with chromes! I hope they're not finding their way onto the 182!!
Simon

Racing Blue 182
lol no they aint on the 182, did try them though for the laf, but i sold them on sat for £450.
Heres a pic when i tried them lol
IMG_0174.jpg

I live in garforth, suprised i aint seen you more.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
racing182 said:
lol no they aint on the 182, did try them though for the laf, but i sold them on sat for £450.
Heres a pic when i tried them lol
IMG_0174.jpg

I live in garforth, suprised i aint seen you more.
Where in Garforth do you live mate. I live off of Sturton Lane. Suprised I haven't seen you.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Think I've seen you pulling out of there mate on a couple of occasions. I used to have an N Reg metallic green Cavalier SRI but I got an Iceberg 172 about a month ago. Looks standard at the mo other than stainless exhaust and cup splitter.
If it's the car I'm thinking of, I was well jealous as you looked too young to be driving that LOL. No offence meant there by the way if it was you.
I live on Arundel Street, I've seen a 182 like yours parked down Braemar drive as well, is that yours?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Just seen on your profile that you were born in 1986. You shouldn't have a car like that at your age. Good effort though mate. If my 20 year old brother had a 182 he would have written it off as soon as he turned the key. You may know him, Danny Leach or me, Ben?

Caterham/172/XC90/RX7
SOHROB - Thanks!I try to keep it clean! When have you seen it up at Harewood?? dont take it up there that often, im usually in the family Caterham instead!

JulyEsses2small.jpg

Leeds182 - The 182 looks erm...pimpin' i think is the right word to use!!! glad you decided to sell them though before you got tempted to pop em back on!! surprised i don't see you a lot more actually cos im usually round kippax way!

Snotter's
Ive only seen it there once but im usually there for most events,ive seen your caterham quite a few times.Hopefully i will be competing in my paxo next year,not in a series just at harewood

Racing Blue 182
I dont know if i do look young in it, but it probly wasme. my gf drives it sumtimes and shes 17 lol

I see a lot of 172s around garforth area

I dont know many people ingarforth Ben, cos im not from there and dint go to skool there.

Give me a flash nxt time u see me and you too hillclimber

Racing Blue 182
Hill climber, yeh i only tried the wheels on one side for a laf.

I useto see you alot in your old black one, im normaly round in alwoodly not in garforth, thats why probs dnt c ya much