ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 Lights on Clio 172?

Hello!

My Clio is at Renault, and the guys over there are telling me that to get this 3 lights (abs, trac control and serv) fixed they need to replace a sensor in the back of the stearing wheel, something related with the airbag. When this lights are on (sometimes they go off) traction and abs dont work. Has this happened to some of you?? By the way they are charging me $200 for that?

Any ideas?

Regards

Marcelo

Clio 182
I had the same 3 lights on today but when i turned it back on later they were off. Let me know how it goes.

good luck.

My lights are still on! I have to drive like a grandma! hahah

My car had a buch of things changed so i didnt had any money left to change the steering angle sensor :( lol.... I guess i`ll have to change it when i get the clutch changed.. I got my car back from Renault today..

Service done:

-Cambelt
-Aux Belt
-Water Pump
-Stearing wheel H Oil
-Brake fluid and new lines
-Engine and car cleaned :)
-Both Stops brand new and complete wiring as Renault told me...(Old ones where causing a short circuit and Air Cond stoped working
-Coolant
-2 new Halogenos (Spelling lol)..
-Wheels balanced
-New K/N Air Filter

All this for $1170 :dapprove: or £ 662 :dapprove: :dapprove: heheh

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
thats a very good price! costs 600 alone for belt change here without all that other stuff