ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 in stonehouse

182 Cup
ha was going to say iv never seen a 182 or 172 in stonehouse but i just caught onto your location. theirs a stonehouse up in lanarkshire scotland aswell :D

Cupra
I drove through Stonehouse a couple of weeks back for the first time in 10 years.

@R20 CWH, they were more likely to be burning in the Stonehouse in Gloucestershire TBH mate!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
I drove through Stonehouse a couple of weeks back for the first time in 10 years.

@R20 CWH, they were more likely to be burning in the Stonehouse in Gloucestershire TBH mate!

trust me all sorts of s**t goes mysteriously on fire there...

Hamilton Advertiser (neddy) said:
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a partially-built house in Stonehouse being constructed by Persimmon Homes was deliberately set on fire.
The fire-raising incident took place on Friday, July 24, around 8pm in the East Mains estate.
Police and Strathclyde Fire and Rescue Service rushed to the scene.
Eyewitness John Mitchell (36), who lives close by, was visiting his brother and family in East Mains with his wife Lorna and two sons John (4), and Sam (3).
Mr Mitchell said: “We were enjoying a get-together with my brother Kevin, his wife Laura and their son Taylor (3), on Friday night.
“The boys were playing in the back garden when they noticed smoke coming from the house across the road.
“We all went outside to look and the fire was already well ablaze. The emergency services were contacted by neighbours.”
Firefighters arrived within 10 minutes and took just a few minutes to get the blaze under control.
Mr Mitchell continued: “There are no CCTV cameras or security guards on the site which is in the final phase of development.
“My brother Kevin has recently noticed teenagers peeking in the windows of completed houses and running through the partially-built estate which, obviously, concerned him. However, it didn’t cause enough grief to complain.”
A spokesman for Strathclyde Fire and Rescue Service said: “At 7.55pm a fire was reported to the emergency services at the new houses under construction at the site.”
The property, a detached three-bedroom house with integral garage, was burned to the ground and has had to be demolished.
It is estimated there was £25,000 worth of damage to the house which would have had a potential market value in the region of £200,000.
Persimmon plan to re-build the house.
Alan Prickett, construction director with Persimmon Homes West of Scotland, said: “The fire at our East Mains development in Stonehouse was an act of mindless vandalism which, thankfully, didn't end up with anyone being seriously hurt or injured. We hope that the police will catch the culprits very quickly.
“Since the fire on Friday, the home has been completely demolished and we're hoping that once all safety checks have been completed, we will recommence work on this property early next week to ensure our purchaser’s new home is completed as soon as possible.”
A police spokesman added: “This is a totally reckless and very dangerous act.
“The persons responsible obviously have no consideration for the safety or wellbeing of residents who stay close to the area.
“There are many dangers and risks in a building site and all parents are asked to make their children aware of these dangers.
“I appeal to anyone who may have information regarding those responsible for such an act to contact the local police.
“Their information will be kept in complete confidence.”

:dead:

http://www.hamiltonadvertiser.co.uk...ly-built-house-gutted-by-fire-51525-24270350/

182 Cup

ahhh right thought u meant the 1 in lanarkshire lol. fair enough.