ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 in Colchester, 1 in Clacton

172 cup
13.20 = a LY R27 going left at a roundabout heading into the town centre,

13.25 = a sunflower yellow 172 on the magic roundabout (Wellas i think) i did wave!

13.25 = a silver 182 which i was following up Clingo hill and then out towards Brightlingsea direction (AX05 JGZ),

16.05 = a blue 182 along Clacton Seafront,

Anyones?! :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
How do you do it Becca, remember all those details? (exact times etc.)

172 cup
hahaha dam i did wave but i was too late haha Cars looking good.

That's because you saw the drivers side and not the scratched passenger side! :dapprove: Yours looks lovely! Love the colour! :D

How do you do it Becca, remember all those details? (exact times etc.)

She has a notebook and pen in her anorak IIRC.;)

Close Rob.... actually i just write them on my phone! My memory is rubbish....! :nono:

Clio 197 08
Not whilst your driving i hope!! She is the clio that always pulls over after spotting a clio!

172 cup
Not whilst your driving i hope!! She is the clio that always pulls over after spotting a clio!

Lol... i don't whilst driving of course... just whenever i next stop i make a note before i forget! :eek:

*runs and hides in the corner! :S*

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Lol... i don't whilst driving of course... just whenever i next stop i make a note before i forget! :eek:

*runs and hides in the corner! :S*[/quote]

*Goes to poke Becca and tell her it's safe to come out now*

Ph1 172 Sunflower :)
That's because you saw the drivers side and not the scratched passenger side! :dapprove: Yours looks lovely! Love the colour! :D

Close Rob.... actually i just write them on my phone! My memory is rubbish....! :nono: