ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 for 2 at Halfords

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
Just thought ile inform you guys,3 for 2 at halfords on cleaning products,dont know whether its just for this weekend or not, enjoy the weekend

this is on all cleaning products though, not just the autoglymm ones

just spent 89 quid, but will last me for god knows how long!!!!!

jamie

182... again!
Was pleased to find this offer on today when I popped into the Telford branch :approve:

The offer seems to be pretty much permenant. I'm going to pop y this afternoon. I've only got about £20 - £25, so was thinking shampoo, polish, and a chamois (if that's how you spell it!).

What do you think - should I be getting wax instead of polish?

Shed.
if your cars metallic then yea get wax, i polished my b**ch the other week and it didnt make a lot of difiference, ive got blue metallic paint...

Chelsea tractor
The offer seems to be pretty much permenant. I'm going to pop y this afternoon. I've only got about £20 - £25, so was thinking shampoo, polish, and a chamois (if that's how you spell it!).

That's exactly what I got last week! Copy-cat ;) Well apart from polish (I got wax instead)

RB 182

I would get some Autoglym Super Resin Polish and Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection and maybe Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber care maybe. The AG SRP and AG EGP are the ones you should get really.

Tungy
Think I might get something like that for my valver^^ What you think to the 'Meguiars Show Car Detailing Kit Only £24.99'? Any good?

Mito Sportiva 135
I'd get the Fast Glass, pretty decent non-smear glass cleaner. Maybe the Engine and Machine Cleaner too as a decent all rounder product.

Tungy
Btw I have plenty of stone chips on the bonnet, few on the sides etc. Just want some stuff to get the best possible finish and shine?

RB 182
Best bet is the AG SRP, AG EGP and then whatever else you think you want as you will get top results with that. Do a couple of layers of AG EGP leaving it at least 45 mins before removing it but don't do it in the sun.

182 has now gone!
I bought some AG Super resin, extra gloss protection and few other bits. Car looks lovely now :) (after 4 1/2 hours cleaning it!)

106 GTi
I would get AG SRP and EGP as well as a tube of Megs Scratch X to sort any deeper defects the SRP Won't fix.

Mercedes C Class Sport
This wholesalers called JTF...I dont know if they are national or what but they do a large range of A&G products cheap...EGP is about £5.50 iirc. I might pop into costco too to check their prices