ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3/4 number plates

clio mk2
Ive been looking to get some 3/4 number plates and needed some help/advice on the best place to get them from? websites or shop names would be great, cheers

clio mk2
oh, ive seen a few people on here saying they've got 3/4 plates from halfords and other places with all the legal stamps :S

clio mk2
ok thanks. would the 3/4 plates just replace the standard ones or does something have to be done to make them fit?

clio mk2
Has anyone used fancyplates.com before? because i just ordered some plates and they didnt even ask for my card numbers etc, is that normal?

clio mk2
yeaah i think so :S i made them all up etc then entered delivery details and then it just said thanks blah blah blah. but dont want to try it again incase i have to pay for them twice

clio mk2
just looked and no havent had an email so im guessing that means it didnt go through? or maybe because its a sunday but shouldnt make a difference

bg 182
its an automatic email i believe i got mine through pretty much as soon as i bought mine, im guessing you havent bought them mate

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Some people have been pulled, some people haven't. Of the people that have been pulled, some people have been fined, some people haven't. They are illegal so just consider if your arsed about getting pulled or not.

Astra H vxr
only curious mate, im used to getting pulled up but the plates dont look too bad IMO my mate has one on hes and tbh i didnt evan relise it was smaller till he said lol, owning a saxo for nearly 4years, the police always loved to pull me up for no reason lol